LEADERS IN MOBILE FACILITIES
Scanvogn mobile systems have been utilized in some of Australia's harshest environments, and provide comfortable and secure facilities to people working in remote areas, or areas where there is a lack of services.
Scanvogn has over 30 years experience in mobile facilities. Our units come with features such as:
- Fibreglass wall and roof panels, which provide cool conditions in the heat, and can provide warmth in the cooler months.
- Full galvanised chassis, which have been proven to withstand Australia's off-road conditions.
- Built in tanks where required, to make the unit self-sufficient for long periods of time.
- Fittings & components that are of European standard.
- All components utilized in the structure of the systems are fibreglass, aluminium, galvanized and stainless steel, to ensure that the units withstand the test of time.
Scanvogn provide units to a number of industries, such as Mining, Gas and the Construction industry, and also service the Domestic and Event markets. Scanvogn offer a large range of designs, or can custom build to the client's